ATO's key results in 2014-15
- 17.7 million income tax returns lodged.
- 89.2% of tax liabilities were paid on time.
- 1,400 taxpayers (individuals and companies) were prosecuted for income tax matters.
- 96 million transactions were available for pre-filling.
- More than 650 million transactions were reported by third parties for data matching purposes.
- 450,000 reviews and audits resulted in over $1.1 billion additional income tax.
- More than 26,000 small businesses were reviewed, raising $910 million.
- More than 9,400 compliance activities on privately owned and wealthy groups, raising over $2.1 billion in tax liabilities.